According to the European regulation 2016/679, we wish to Inform you that:
- During these treatments it is possible to be aware of data that the European regulation 2016/679 DEﬁNISCE "sensitive" as it is suitable to detect:
- A state of health;
- Judicial data.
- The treatment of the data conferred takes place in compliance with the rules in force, by means of PAPER AND COMPUTER tools suitable to protect your safety and confidentiality, respecting the minimum measures foreseen by the European regulation 2016/679. This treatment consists in the collection, registration, organization, preservation, consultation, processing, extraction, selection, Raﬀronto, use, deletion and destruction of the data;
- The conferral of personal data required is mandatory
- Their lack or partial communication would prevent the establishment of relations with the writer as it would be impossible to fulfil the contract;
- The data provided or acquired in the course of the contractual relationship may be communicated to external persons who carry out SPECIﬁCI assignments on behalf of the company
- You will have the possibility to diﬀondere your data in order to fulfil the legal and contractual requirements
Mobile homes in the world of Piolini Marco P. IVA 01606190039 C.F. PLNMRC65P24H037O Corso Europa, 41 Verbania Pallanza (VB) firstname.lastname@example.org is the holder of the Piolini Marco treatment
- is responsible for the data processing Adriana Piolini.
- The data conferred will be processed by staff appointed directly by the person in charge of the treatment.
- Personal data are not transferred abroad.
- The personal data are kept for a period of fifteen years to the ﬁni of the traceability of the service supplied and for internal administrative provisions.
We also inform you that the European regulation 2016/679 recognises that the person concerned is entitled to:
- Request confirmation of the existence of the personal data concerning him,
- Have information on the treatment thereof,
- Request updating, RETTIﬁCA, integration, cancellation, anonymous processing and blocking of personal data, treated in violation of law,
- To oppose treatment for legitimate reasons.
- To oppose the sending of advertising material or for the completion of market research or commercial communication. This right may be exercised by addressing an application to the holder or the controller responsible for the treatment.